Corporate Senior Associate 4+ PQE - Leeds
A leading international firm seeks an ambitious Senior Associate to join their top-tier team in Leeds. This role will suit a driven and confident candidate with looking to develop and thrive within an exciting and international focused team.
This exciting opportunity is with a well-regarded global firm that are recognised for their broad sector knowledge and ability to provide innovative solutions for all clients. As one of the largest law practices in the world, this is a fantastic place to work and develop your career with outstanding quality work and real opportunities for progression in a collaborative and supportive environment where you can thrive.
The Corporate team advise both public and private corporations and institutions of all sizes. They have a stellar client base, acting for a wide range of the region's listed companies, a substantial private equity client base and exposure to cross jurisdictional transactions. Their work spans the full spectrum of corporate matters i.e. mergers and acquisitions, disposals, corporate finance, private equity investments and cross-border transactions.
As a part of this market-leading team, you will undertake mainly transactional work with a focus on M&A (public and private and both domestic and international) although the successful candidate will have some involvement in matters relating to equity capital markets, private equity and reorganisations.
* Qualified Solicitor with minimum 4 years PQE
* Demonstrable skills within the Corporate space with a general M&A skill set
* Experience of cross-border transactions will be advantageous, but is not essential
* Confidence dealing with a number of separate transactions at once and to work flexibly to tight deadlines
* The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues you work with in other practice groups and ideally some experience of supporting junior colleagues
* Strong networking skills and be able to demonstrate an ability to build client relationships and develop new relationships
* Confidence dealing with the competing demands of clients and delivering excellent client care
* Commercial awareness and willing to participate in group training and know how.
The firm offer hybrid working and a salary towards the top end of the market, from around £75k upwards depending on experience. There are also a wide range of other benefits on offer.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to **************@bcllegal.com.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: