Corporate Legal Secretary - Wolverhampton
My client is a well known regional firm with numerous offices throughout the midlands and an exceptional reputation. They're currently recruiting for a Corporate legal secretary to support all fee earners within the department.
Previous experience in Corporate law is preferred but not essential and applications are invited from overall strong legal secretaries.
* To support the Department in the management of the secretarial workload, ensuring department priorities are met.
* To support all fee earners within the department in the production of files by typing dictated work as directed.
* To support fee earners in the maintenance of files by effective file management.
* To assist fee earners in dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
* To ensure internal and external clients are dealt with efficiently and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the fee earner within the context of the Client Charter.
* To assist in general office administration and in the locating of files when necessary.
* To answer all external and internal telephone calls efficiently and politely and take messages, as necessary.
* To ensure that all compliance matters, internal methods, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to.
* To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.
* Any other duties as required from time to time.
This role is a great opportunity for less experienced Legal Secretaries to expand on their development and join one of the most respected east-midlands based firms.
If you think that you would be a good fit then please contact me immediately.
Please contact Andre Kacperski, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.