8 months ago
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Location: North Yorkshire
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
I am currently working with a brilliant multi-service, Top 500 Law Firm with offices based around Yorkshire. Due to expansion they’re now looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Solicitor on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have 3 - 7 years PQE and be able to handle their own caseload of corporate transactions. The successful candidate will be dealing with a varied caseload and should have experience drafting and negotiating a range of corporate documentation.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have up to 7 years PQE
• Ability to manage own caseload
• Excellent IT and communication skills
• Team player and able to work off own initiative
• Determined to progress career within Corporate Finance
• Location: York
• Salary range (DOE): £30,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NT97
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.