7 months ago
Corporate Commercial Solicitor Required
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic corporate/commercial solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE gained in an established law firm to join our growing corporate commercial team to help support its continued growth.
Primarily based in Taunton, the role will cover all Porter Dodson offices. This role will suit a highly motivated and proactive individual and whilst there is an existing workload there is opportunity to grow the commercial contracts offering along with wider corporate commercial work.
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong corporate experience (both transactional and general)
* Good commercial contracts experience, including general contracts, supply, distribution and franchise agreements and terms and conditions
* IP and IT experience (preferred but not essential)
* Ability to work commercially on own and as part of a team under minimal supervision
* Ability to build both internal and external networks
* A strong focus on business development, good communication skills, and confidence in presenting
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ambitious, resilient, innovative and committed. Attracting a highly competitive salary, there are excellent prospects for career development.
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Pension Provision
* Life Assurance
* Heavily discounted benefits, including private health cover
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Continuous Learning & Development
* Career Development Programme
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining the reasons for your interest via the link below.