8 months ago
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Any or N/A
Corporate, Commercial Property
Category: Solicitor Jobs
I am currently working with a successful and well reputed Law Firm based in Darlington; thy are now looking for Corporate & Commercial Solicitor to join their Firm on a permanent full-time basis. The Firm is continuously growing and are now offering a qualified individual the opportunity to gain more experience and contribute towards the Firm’s success.
The Corporate & Commercial Solicitor must have 4 – 5 years PQE, with experience in working within a Corporate or Commercial team; possessing knowledge of renewables and financial services. The Solicitor should be able to manage their own caseload of Corporate & Commercial matters concerning share and asset sales and acquisitions, private company restructures, capital raising and joint ventures. The role requires the Solicitor to have proven Business Development experience, working well within a team as well as their own initiative. The Corporate & Commercial Solicitor must also be committed towards a career in Commercial Law, with excellent Client and communication skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a thriving and qualified individual to join a successful Firm; gaining more Experience within the Corporate & Commercial sector, progressing their career as a Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have 4 – 5 years PQE
• Experience in working within a Corporate or Commercial team
• Able to manage their own caseload of Corporate & Commercial matters
• Excellent Client service
• Should have proven Business Development experience
• Experience with Business and Marketing
• Must be organised and pay attention to detail
• Should be able to work to deadlines under pressure
• Need to be confident, energetic and enthusiastic
• Location: Darlington
• Salary Range (DOE): £30,000 - £45,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Reference: NT13
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.