A CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL ASSOCIATE is sought to join this full service, top UK 100 Law Firm at its SWINDON office. If you are an ambitious and talented solicitor with a positive outlook and commercial focus, this role could prove an excellent career opportunity
- You will be a Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE experience of Corporate and Commercial work.
- Experience of working within the following sectors is desirable: TMT, FMCG, Defence and Aerospace, Financial Services, manufacturing, retail and commodities.
- Experience of general commercial contract drafting and reviews including but not limited to; IT contracts, Outsourcing agreements, Distribution agreements, Franchise agreements and supporting documents.
- Knowledge of IP licensing is desirable.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Consistently focused on delivering client service excellence.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- The ability to work effectively in a team.
- Rounded IT skills.
This firm has been highly ranked in the Legal 500 and recognised for its high calibre Lawyers. You can expect a competitive salary, full benefits package and generous annual leave allowance. The firm is highly professional and has experienced significant growth over the last couple of years. This is truly an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly and successful Firm and realise your career ambitions and achieve a work/life balance.