about 1 year ago
Fieldfisher is a European law firm with market leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. We are an exciting, forward-thinking organisation with a particular focus on technology, finance & financial services and energy & natural resources.
Our growing European network of offices supports an international client base alongside our Silicon Valley and Shanghai teams. Among our clients, we count social media sites and high street coffee chains through to pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical devices companies, energy suppliers, banks and government departments.
Clients choose to work with us because we deliver commercial, pragmatic and innovative solutions through our exceptional legal expertise and experience, on time and on budget.
We have more than 400 lawyers spread over nine locations, all providing highly commercial advice based on an in-depth understanding of our clients' needs.
We operate across our offices in Belgium, China, France, Germany, Italy, UK and US - Silicon Valley.
The Corporate Group acts for a wide range of clients in all industry sectors ranging from multinational companies and government enterprises to entrepreneurs.
Due to continued Firm growth we are looking to recruit a talented corporate solicitor to join this market leading team.
Working closely with the partners and involving high levels of direct client contact, the work will include:
* M&A work for UK, European, Japanese and US clients
* Establishment of UK operations for overseas clients
* Drafting, especially of sale and purchase agreements, subscription and shareholder agreements
* Group structuring and restructuring
* Joint ventures
* General corporate work.
Key Skills & Experience
* Qualified lawyer with good experience gained in a well rated practice..
* Corporate M&A experience.
* Relevant ‘hands-on’ work experience
* Proven project and time management skills
* A confident and professional manner
Fieldfisher aims to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role.