The London office of large regional of this large regional firm are offering an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented lawyer to join the practice working in a growing, enthusiastic and hard-working office, working as part of an experienced and growing, entrepreneurial team. You will have the opportunity to further expand your knowledge with the benefit of knowledge resources and support of a quality found in top 20 firms so as to allow you to build on your experience in this friendly and supportive team. The opportunity also offers a real opportunity for career progression.
The successful candidate will handle a variety of medium to large scale deals working with a diverse client base. The team advises on a full range of corporate work including:
• Mergers and Acquisitions – primarily private transactions but some experience of Blue Book work would be an advantage (but not necessary)
• UK capital markets – particularly AIM (but also Main Market)
• Private equity and Venture capital – acting for investors, investee companies and management teams
The ideal candidate will have a real willingness to be part of a team where quality of service is at the absolute heart of practice. Ideally you will also have a solid grounding in corporate law from a recognised corporate team at a London, regional or national firm and be able to demonstrate experience in at least two of these areas.
You will be:
• 3-5 years' post-qualification experience in a broad range of corporate transactions
• Commitment to delivering a high level of client service (both to internal and external clients)
• Technically strong
• Ambition to play a part in achieving further success
• Enthusiastic team player
• Proactive, and willing to take responsibility
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong academics
• Excellent communication skills