4 months ago
The Coordinator, Marketing Systems and Technical, will contribute to the development, maintenance and monitoring of best practice use of the firm's marketing IT systems and databases. The role holder will also fulfil the role of Subject Matter Expert in relation to the firm's CRM system, Interaction, and the use of its eBroadcast system, ReAction, as well as providing full technical support and escalation queries for team members in the firm's Global Service Centre (GSC).
This role will have particular focus on all countries outside of the US (International) but at all times working closely in alignment with the US marketing systems and database team and with our Tampa Global Service Centre (GSC).
The international scope and varied nature of this role means candidates will have exposure to all areas of marketing activity across the business, receiving opportunity to develop their careers as a result of the rounded knowledge they will obtain.
Regular travel within the UK and internationally is a requirement of the role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be expected to provide assistance in the following areas:
* Ownership (in support of the Senior Manager) and promotion of the benefits of the firm's marketing IT systems (including InterAction, iAdvise, Navigator, Global Pitch Notification system, CV, DLA Piper's PowerPoint template and Proposal Generator as well as GSCDMS
* Coaching and delivery of training to all marketers, GSC team and other support groups on best practices relating to all marketing IT systems and databases in use by the firm. This responsibility also encompasses ensuring that all training materials are up-to-date and relevant for the different target audiences
* User support for the business in relation to the marketing IT systems, in particular acting as the first point of escalation for all such queries (technical and user related) from our GSC team
* Subject matter expert for our eBroadcast software (ReAction Server), including the creation of bespoke templates utilising HTML as well as the standard ReAction templates
* Produce and maintain firm wide best practice procedures; marketing operations manuals and supporting documentation; ensure all mailings generated by the firm's eBroadcast system adhere to these policies and enforce the Data Protection Act and that all processes are followed and all necessary contact permissions are captured and maintained
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The successful candidate will:
* Have extensive experience with CRM, in particular InterAction and eBroadcast systems, i.e. ReAction and/or Vuture
* Be able to demonstrate extensive experience with HTML and eBroadcast Systems
* Possess strong Project Management skills
* Be analytical and structured in approach, with a strong background in process driven marketing support activities
* Possess excellent communication skills along with proven experience in successfully managing projects involving others in a virtual team environment
* Demonstrate a professional approach in terms of commitment and internal client care
* Be able to demonstrate experience in dealing with a demanding workload and conflicting priorities with the ability to see delegated tasks through to completion at a high standard
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.