Cool Construction Solicitor / Perfect Prof Neg
Legal Works Recruitment Ltd
COSMIC CONSTRUCTION LIT SOLICITOR (5PQE+)
PERFECT PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY
LUSH LONDON TOWN
Our client a respected corporate / commercial practice in London is seeking an intelligent and ambitious professional indemnity construction solicitor (5PQE+) to join the London office.
Are you looking for a role where you will be intellectually challenged, but treated with respect?
An environment where you can enjoy industry-leading work quality without compromising on client contact and business development?
This might well be the role for you.
As part of the TEAM's development & re-shaping strategy, they are offering a number of new and exciting opportunities and currently building on their very successful Construction pedigree and well-established client base.
The TEAM acts for all parties in the supply chain, with a particular emphasis on Main Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
They are well versed in adjudication and High Court business, regularly having conduct of these matters on behalf of clients.
The TEAM acts for a number of the top-10 and £50/£70m UK Contractors.
They also hold various panel appointments for multi-national Engineering companies.
They also act for all of the Leading National House builders and Developers.
In this role YOU will:-
* Deal with clients on a regular basis and ;
* Have responsibility for conducting adjudications, therefore being able to conduct adjudications will be a significant advantage, as will the ability to draft submissions and to understand the intricacies of adjudication business;
* Run and support High Court matters;
* Run or support the team with other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution, such as mediation - an understanding of alternative dispute resolution will be an advantage.
* Liaise directly with experts and counsel, therefore you will require the ability to understand and direct experts and Counsel.
* Advise Insurers on policy coverage issues.
Will be circa 5PQE+;
Hands on experience of professional indemnity construction lit work at recognised practice / team;
Australian and New Zealand qualified solicitors of interest.
Excellent remuneration package on offer.
If you would like to speak with our retained Consultant ANDREW NELSON in respect of this position or similar vacancies, or if you would like a discussion about your career or the market in general please do call us in the strictest confidence,
WORKS FOR YOU - LEGAL WORKS
Legal Works Recruitment
#Construction - #constructionlitigation - professionalindemnity #London #solicitor #solicitorjobs
Legal Works Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.