9 months ago
My client is an established, multi-service law firm based in Pontefract. Due to continued success, the firm are now looking to recruit a Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive on a permanent, full time or part time basis.
The successful candidate for this role will either be an experienced Qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive. Excellent technical knowledge is essential for this role and you must have experience dealing with matters such as leasehold titles, flats and new builds.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Either be a Qualified Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive
• Strong technical knowledge
• Ability to manage a caseload from inception to completion
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• Location: Pontefract
• Salary range (DOE): £32,000 - £37,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time/part-time)
• Reference: NT393
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.