3 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a CQS accredited and well established law firm. As a result of organic growth, they are looking to appoint a Conveyancing Solicitor/CILEx/ Licensed Conveyancer to join their Kingswood based office.
The successful applicant must have at a minimum of 2 years PQE experience who has managed their own caseload with cases being inception to completion. With experience dealing with freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, post completions, remortgages, deeds of variation, postponement, lease extension and renewal, mortgages, right to buy, shared ownership, transfer of equity and landlord and tenant disputes desirable. Also essential of having previous experience handling own caseload. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to progress their career as a Conveyancing Lawyer. Partnership prospects possible after qualifying period for right applicant.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Has experience dealing with freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, post completions, remortgages, deeds of variation, postponement, lease extension and renewal, mortgages, rightto buy, shared ownership, transfer of equity and landlord and tenant disputes desirable.
• Applicant needs to have a minimum of 2 years PQE
• Experience handling own caseload
• Estate Agent friendly ie. Willing to nurture and develop good working relationships with localEstate Agents.
• Location: Kingswood, Bristol
• Salary range (DOE): Negotiable with Bonus Scheme
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: AH149
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close