Conveyancing Solicitor - Bath
Legal 500 listed, Top 100 Law firm that provides a full range of legal services and strategic advice to service its rapidly expanding broad client base. The firm takes a client led approach and has a 300 year legal history!
In addition it places considerable emphasis on development opportunities, creating an environment that nurtures talent and delivers rewarding, long-term careers. The firms learning and development programme includes training, mentoring, personal and strategic growth, and an elective development curriculum in which employees can benefit from over 30 different training courses.
As a Conveyancing Solicitor working in the firm's high profile Private Property team, based in Bath, you'll be joining the team to provide support to clients through the residential conveyancing process across both the Bath and Bristol Offices. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is ambitious, dynamic and happy to get stuck in.
Working directly with Partners and other fee-earners, you will support them with progressing matters on high profile, bigger cases, but you will be expected to run your own caseload.
Your role will be to manage a varied caseload of residential property matters, such as; freehold and leasehold sales, purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity and new build matters, from initial instruction through to completion, and to take an active role in the continued growth and development of the team's practice in the Bristol market - spending at least one day a week in the Bristol Office.
From the start you will have the opportunity to assist in maintaining and developing relationships with the firm's client's referrers and becoming established as the next "port of call" for clients in providing a premium bespoke conveyancing service.
* You will be a Solicitor, FILEX or Equivalent
* You will have proven experience managing a caseload of residential conveyancing files
* Planning, organisation and time management are essential in this role
* You will be able demonstrate a flexible attitude and have strong communication skills
* You will be a team player and demonstrate courteous, considerate and respectful approach to others, showing appreciation wherever it is due
* A competitive salary
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Generous company contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Critical illness cover
* Dental insurance
* Health cash plan
* Group income protection
* 25 days holiday, rising to 27 with service
* And much, much more.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.