- Conveyancing Solicitor
- £30,000 - £38,000
- Merseyside Area
Are you a Qualified Solicitor with the ability to manage your own case load of Residential Property/Conveyancing matters, from inception to completion, looking for your next challenge?
- A well-established, multi - service firm
- The company has a well-deserved reputation for excellence in the legal market
- The firm deal with clients nationwide
- A competitive salary and great benefits package is on offer
- For those seeking progression/promotion, my client is keen on supporting further development and honoring promotions on merit
- An opportunity to deal with high quality and varied work/clients
- You must be Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with the ability to manage your own case load of Residential Property/Conveyancing matters from inception to completion
- You must be able to demonstrate exceptional client care, time management, organisational and IT skills
- You must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- You will be expected to deal with your own case load of Residential Property/Conveyancing matters and provide support and guidance to the more junior members of the team
- Take an active part in business development opportunities on behalf of the team and firm
- Attend to clients, both in person and on the telephone, and provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care
- Manage the preparation of correspondence and documents through the case management system
- Attendance and participation at group meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful firm with an outstanding reputation in the legal field.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you please contact me as soon as possible to discuss in further detail.