Are you an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal or Case Handler in Leicester wanting to make the next step in your career? Do you also have experience of running your own conveyancing files?
A specialist conveyancing firm are looking to add new Conveyancers to their team.
* You'll be working for a long-established modern and award-winning conveyancing law firm.
* Unrivalled progression and career opportunities.
* Make use of market leading technology.
* You will manage a small caseload of conveyancing transactions.
* Responsible for communicating with clients and all third parties effectively.
* Deal with more complex conveyancing enquiries.
* Your role will also be streamlined with the use of state-of-the-art technology.
* Full training will be provided in order to develop your career as a Conveyancer.
* Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal with 2+ years' file handling experience
* Experience managing a small caseload of conveyancing transactions using a case management system.
* Exceptional customer care skills.
Salary and benefits:
* Dependent on your experience, you will receive a salary in the region of £18k-£25k.
* In addition, you will also receive a performance related bonus.
* Other benefits include free onsite parking, 25 days' holiday (+ bank holidays), pension and medical cover.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Nick Carroll for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.