Conveyancing Paralegal | Loughborough | £18,000 - £23,000
Are you actively seeking a new Conveyancing Paralegal opportunity?
A Law firm in Loughborough is looking for a Conveyancing Paralegal/Assistant to work alongside their team. This will involve supporting on a range of residential property transactions, including sale and purchase leasehold and freehold transactions.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 year of experience within Conveyancing. You will already have experience of the full process, with the ability to run transactions from inception to completion for a range of residential transactions and may be required to:
* Take initial instruction for Sale and Purchase
* Provide estimates of costs
* Prepare completion statements and raise invoices
* Extensive research for and on behalf of Fee Earners
* Taking on tasks assigned by the Head of Department
Salary: negotiable on experience, up to £23,000
If this conveyancing paralegal role is of interest, please call Brett Cahill onor forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.