5 months ago
Conveyancing Paralegal - Glasgow City Centre
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
An excellent role for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join an award winning, ambitious law firm based in Glasgow. This company are innovators in their industry and pride themselves on providing a high level of service to their valued clients.
As Conveyancing Paralegalyou will be working as part of a team of professionals; providing Solicitors with support in the preparation of legal documentation and being responsible for keeping clients updated at all times, dealing with any queries as required.
* Meeting clients to sign relevant deeds and documentation prior to settlement
* Drafting legal documentation to present to the buyers/sellers Solicitor
* Ensuring that the needs and expectations of the client are met and client details are kept up to date
* Registering dispositions and standard securities
* Ensuring funds are in place by the client and lender preceding any purchases for clients and ensuring final payments (i.e. net proceeds) are made after the clients sale
Essential Skills & Requirements
* Knowledge of residential conveyancing procedures
* Experience using a conveyancing case management system
* Experience dealing with multiple conveyances per month
* Ability to draft legal documents and statements of accounting
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Clean driver's licence
* A paralegal qualification could be advantageous but may not be essential
* Bonus scheme
* 27 days annual leave
* Great opportunity to join an established award winning company
* Friendly and team orientated company culture
If you think you're suitable for this role, then please click `APPLY` now!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
14 days ago
only 11 hours until close
only 27 days until close