My client provides a range of high quality legal services to both individuals and business clients across its offices and they are keen to expand their successful law firm with a Conveyancing Paralegal for their Manchester office.
The position will be within an expanding and growing Residential Property team
* Opening new files and obtaining relevant ID for new clients
* Responding to day to day correspondence and preparing documents
* Ordering searches and arranging payment of invoices
* Preparing and submitting SDLT forms
* Setting up files for completion
* Dealing with Land Registry applications and all post completion matters.
The ideal Conveyancing Paralegal candidate will have residential property experience. They will be a hardworking individual and the successful candidate will play an important role in the Residential Property team. The position is varied and challenging.
This Conveyancing Paralegal role offers a competitive salary and is dependent upon previous experience.
To apply for this role please contact me on i.mannion@Clayton-legal.co.uk