6 months ago
£22000 - £23000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Paralegal Jobs
I am currently working with an accredited law firm based in Warwickshire. Due to continued success the firm are now looking to recruit a Conveyancing Paralegal on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months’ experience within a similar role and essentially have Plot Conveyancing experience. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage their own caseload and work in a team.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 12 months’ experience within a similar role
• Experience handling Plot Conveyancing matters
• Ability to manage your own caseload
• Strong IT and communication skills
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Location: Warwickshire
• Salary range (DOE): £22,000 - £23,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: LB76
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Liam Bolton (West Midlands) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.