Relationship Manager - Conveyancing
Est. in 1992 this specialist, award winning conveyancing firm has three offices throughout the UK and provides expert property law services to its clients whom it prides itself on providing a professional service.
One of its main focuses is developing its employees and as such provides excellent training opportunities; as well as fostering a collaborative and supportive working environment.
Due to growth this firm is looking to expand its management team within Cardiff, by recruiting an experienced relationship manager, to manage and lead the development of its panel of legal firms.
* In the role you will be working closely with the senior management team to ensure excellent delivery of customer service by all of its partner panel firms.
* You will be responsible for appointing firms to the panel, undertaking due diligence and confirming the capability and quality of their staff.
* You will measure their performance, undertake audits, produce reports and conduct regular review meetings. You will determine the volumes of work to be allocated to each firm and closely monitor their capacities measuring and reviewing performance of all our panel firms to ensure the successful delivery.
* You will be a key point of contact and representative for the company with our lenders and will manage and ensure the resolution of issues as they arise.
* You must be an excellent communicator who is able to deal with diverse personalities.
* You will have good time management, organisational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
* You need to be a confident person who is able to work alone or as part of a team.
* You will be flexible and willing to travel when required.
* Previous experience in the legal and/or financial services sector is a requirement for this role.
* Highly competitive salary (dependant on experience) plus benefits
* On site parking
* 3 x wage given to beneficiary after death
* Ongoing training and development
* Career progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.