I am currently recruiting for a law firm in the London SE area who are looking to recruit a Conveyancing Legal Secretary | Salary up to £25k DOE
The role will include:
* providing timely and effective support to requests for assistance from members of the team
* the accurate production and amendments by tracked changes of correspondence and documentation, including the use of digital dictation
* attending to clients in person and on the phone, taking messages and assisting, where appropriate
* using a case management system to process and progress files
* managing file opening, closing and archiving
* dealing with setting up of funds and completion monies being sent to other organisations/clients
* dealing with Land Registry applications and post completion matters
* producing bills and other financial administration
* managing diaries for the team, planning and organising meetings and making travel arrangements
* organising and maintaining departmental filing systems and document storage
* photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing, filing and other general administrative tasks
The ideal candidate:
* Previously property experience.
* Strong ICT skills.
* Able to work well within team environments.
If you are potentially interested in applying for this role, please or call.