Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Leamington Spa - up to £22,500
A highly-regarded, regional firm are looking for a legal secretary to join their Residential Conveyancing team at their offices in Leamington Spa. Working hours are 9am-5:30pm and salary is up to £22,500 depending on experience.
* Answering and routing phone calls for the Property team
* Digitally dictating client correspondence and other forms of documentation
* Setting up new matter instructions on the firm's Practice Management and CRM systems
* Undertaking file closure activity ensuring balances are appropriately actioned and client confirmation is issued
* Preparing information for the Finance team covering billing and invoicing activities
* Booking appointments, rooms, pool cars, etc.
* Document management, e.g. photocopying, scanning, faxing, collating and binding
* Working alongside the Compliance team to carry out searches and background checks
* Liaising with clients and external organisations over the telephone when required
You must have:
* At least 2 years' experience as a legal secretary
* Excellent communication skills
* An organised and professional way of working
* Motivation to learn, work hard and do well
* A good eye for detail
* Strong IT skills and the ability to pick things up quickly
Applications are welcomed from those that meet the above specification.
Please contact Nina Gibbs, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.