5 months ago
£16000 - £22000 per annum
Location: West Yorkshire
Category: Legal Secretary Jobs
I am currently working with a specialist conveyancing firm based in West Yorkshire. Due to expansion, the firm are now looking to recruit a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful Legal Secretary will have a minimum of 12 months’ experience within a similar role and ideally have an understanding of a variety of Conveyancing matters. You must also be competent with all Legal Secretary duties including audio typing, digital dictation, preparing legal documents and liaising with clients.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 12 months’ experience within a similar role
• Ideally have experience within a Conveyancing department
• Excellent IT and communication skills
• Ability to work in a team and alone
• Strong customer service skills
• Location: West Yorkshire
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £22,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NT216
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.