4 months ago
I am currently working with a multi-service, established Law Firm who have multiple offices around Yorkshire. Due to expansion, they’re now looking to recruit a Conveyancing Legal Assistant.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months’ experience and have a good understanding of Property Law. They should ideally have the experience of assisting on a caseload but experience is not essential. Have experience within sales and purchases and some knowledge of general conveyancing matters. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to progress and move forward with their career as a Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 12 months’ experience within the legal sector
• Knowledge of a range of property matters
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work efficiently on own initiative
• Determination to progress career within Residential Property
• Location: Yorkshire
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £22,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NT155
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
28 days ago
only 2 hours until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close