Join a highly-regarded, prominent law practice specialising in Residential Property Conveyancing that has been established in the Lancashire market for years. An experience Paralegal / Assistant is sought to support the Conveyancing Fee Earners with their case load. Applicants with a background in conveyancing are highly desired, however, applications with experience in other areas of law are welcomed as long as you have the required skills.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 1 year's previous experience of working in as a Legal Assistant or Paralegal (any areas of practice will be considered, however, conveyancing experience is highly desired)
- Genuine interest in conveyancing.
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
Why work here?
- A highly-regarded regional practice with excellent reputation in the market
- Excellent benefits and salary package, dependent on experience
- Culture all around collaboration and team work
- Ongoing support and clear career development
Please contact Jonathan Hoose, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our North West legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.