- Legal qualifications (LLB or cILEX) are desirable
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs A-C (Including English and Maths)
- Previous experience within an administrative role
- Previous experience within a legal environment is desirable
- Excellent organisation capability with the ability to effectively prioritise
- Client service focused
Positive Attitude to Work- Approaches work with positivity and energy and thrives in a busy environment.
Effective Communicator- Clearly conveys information and ideas through the relevant media. Speaks in Plain English.
Self Aware- Recognises personal strengths and weaknesses and uses that knowledge to interact positively with others. Maintains a professional impression.
Team Player- Actively participates as a member of a team. Develops and maintains relationships with others.
Resilient- Functions effectively under pressure and handles difficult circumstances in a manner that is acceptable to others and Withy King.
Open to Change- Receptive to new ways of working with the ability to be flexible in approaching tasks and problems.