I am currently recruiting for a Residential Conveyancing Assistant in Chester with a highly regarded and respectable law firm with Multiple offices across the north west.
The successful candidate is expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative to ensure the smooth running of the support functions within the team. The role is intended to support all Residential Property fee earners within the Residential Property team in Chester.
Key responsibilities include:
* Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support
* Open new files through the case management system and prepare initial correspondence and documents.
* Deal with all post completion procedures to ensure that transactions are correctly registered with the Land Registry, that file balances are speedily distributed, and that files are swiftly closed and archived.
* Arrange for all tasks such as copying, scanning, binding as required by the fee earner.
* Liaising with clients, solicitors and estate agents and other third parties to ensure all files can be initiated proactively.
* Dealing with phone calls from clients, estate agents and other third parties
* Issuing complex Sale Contract Packs, including Probate and Unregistered Properties
* Identifying and obtaining missing documentation from a review of a file
* Being able to deal with sale enquiries
* Checking a title for a freehold property
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the ability for the above duties and hold at least 12 months experience in Conveyancing with a typing skill of around 45wpm to 50wpm with good accuracy.
Salaries on this role is negotiable and further information is available if it is of interest.
To apply or to discuss further please let me know onor drop me an or apply via the link.