Conveyancing Assistant, Liverpool
A highly regarded national law firm in Liverpool is looking to recruit a Conveyancing Assistant to join the specialist team.
- Well-established firm with a 30 year history
- Highly respected national firm in the UK
- Strong foothold in property market and specialists in the field
- Innovative firm in a modern, technology-led environment
- Conveyancing Assistant needed to join the team in Liverpool
- You will work in the busy conveyancing team assisting Fee Earners
- You will help with files through all stages both sales and purchases
- Daily tasks will include pre and post completion checks, liasing with various people in the process, checking the land registry, reviewing mortgage offers, exchanging contracts and many more
- At least 12 months experience in a high volume conveyancing environment
- Excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and as a team with the ability to liaise with people at all levels of the organisation
- Some independent fee earning experience would be desirable
- Opportunity to join at board level
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- City centre location in Liverpool
- 9.15 - 5.15 working hours
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.