8 months ago
£16000 - £20000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Admin Jobs
I am currently working with a niche, specialist law firm based in York. Due to expansion, the firm are now looking to recruit a Conveyancing Admin Assistant on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 months’ experience within a similar role, and ideally have some experience within Conveyancing. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and previous experience working within a law firm is highly desirable. The ability to carry out any administrative duties requested is essential and you must be willing to learn and easily pick up new skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 6 months’ experience within a similar role
• Experience within Conveyancing is desired
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent telephone manner and client focused approach
• Location: York
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 - £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: NT281
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natasha Tolan-Smith (Yorkshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.