Residential Conveyancer, Merseyside
· UK leading conveyancing firm
· Combining innovative technology and expertise to provide customers with an outstanding service
· As part of its continued plans for growth, the firm is offering continued career progression to conveyancers at all levels
· Driven and ambitious conveyancers able to handle a caseload of residential property files to include more complex leasehold matters
· Senior Conveyancers looking to concentrate specifically on the technical and more complex aspects of conveyancing
· Previous experience handling own full conveyancing caseload from inception through to completion with minimal supervision is essential
· Highly competitive salary and generous benefits package to include bonus scheme
· Free parking
· Flexible working hours offered
· Exposure to complex and challenging matters for ambitious and experienced conveyancers
· Friendly and sociable working environment
If you're interested in this conveyancing role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.