Residential Conveyancer (Buy to Let) - Manchester
- Dynamic and innovative international law firm is recruiting for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join its residential property team
- The firm provides legal services to clients ranging from private individuals through to major national developers
- Servicing High Net Worth individuals, this highly regarded firm offers a bespoke, quality service to all its clients
- Working closely with the wider conveyancing team to progress a caseload of transactions through to completion
- Working predominantly with investor clients on buy to let transactions
- Providing support throughout the conveyancing process
- Providing high quality service to new and repeat clients
- Preparing legal documentation as requires
- Using a case management systems
- Ideally 3/4 years in a similar conveyancing role (will consider more experienced candidates)
- Must have a strong understanding of the process from inception to completion
- Experience dealing with High Net Worth individuals is preferred but not essential
- Must have experience using a case management system
- Highly competitive salary DOE
- Hybrid working (3 days a week in the office)
- On going training and career development
- Great work/life balance
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Lauren Tootell at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: