Are you looking for a way to improve your work life balance, have more time to yourself at either side of the working day and completely eliminate the costs of the daily commute? If so why not consider a role that allows you to work from home?
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced conveyancer to work (either full or part time) from home with full back end office support.
· You will be responsible for a caseload of residential conveyancing matters and must have at least 3 years' experience handling your own files
· Work will include Freehold and Leasehold sale and purchase files, new build, shared ownership and right to buy matters
· Although the role has the advantage of being home based, you will have the full administrative support of a friendly and helpful team
The successful conveyancer will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package:
· In addition to the flexibility on offer by way of home working and reduced hours, you will be working within a friendly and supportive team
· Excellent opportunities for progression with award winning in-house training acadamy
· Bonus structure
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata)
If you're interested in this role please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on.