Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancer looking to work for a long-established firm?
A well respected regional law firm is looking to add an experienced conveyancing fee earner to their team.
- Our client has provided Residential Conveyancing services for over 100 years'
- They are well known in the local market for offering a friendly service and professional advice
- Work closely with Head of Residential Conveyancing
- Manage a varied Residential conveyancing caseload.
- Provide an exceptional conveyancing service to clients, introducers and associates.
- Build solid relationships with clients and third parties, communicating effectively throughout the process.
- Offer high levels of customer service at all times
- Previous experience of managing a mixed Conveyancing caseload is essential.
- Experience dealing with all aspects of Conveyancing including sales and purchase, shared ownership, freehold and leasehold.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive salary and remuneration package.
- Opportunity to work with an established and loyal client base
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Nick Carroll for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.