Would you like to relieve yourself from the stress of managing a caseload? Do you have to deal with childcare or are you tired of commuting in a morning?
An established national Conveyancing firm are looking for an experienced Conveyancer in a non-case carrying Technical role based from home. They are happy to consider candidates looking for both full time and part time hours (3+ days a week).
* You would be joining a leading provider of conveyancing services in their Northampton office.
* They are recognised for providing an excellent service to customers and clients, allowing for continuous growth within the market.
* You'll be working within a volume residential conveyancing environment.
* Assist with task list management of conveyancing teams as allocated.
* Check, draft and produce legal documentation involving freehold and leasehold titles including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
* Check complex search results and technical queries.
* Deal with complicated queries from colleagues, both onshore and offshore.
* Actively communicate with clients, recommenders, conveyancers, agents and third parties.
* You will be an experienced Residential Conveyancer.
* You will need to have 5+ years' experience managing a large and varied caseload.
* In depth legal and technical conveyancing knowledge.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Able to coach and mentor others.
* You will receive a competitive salary of up to £33k.
* The role brings great flexibility with both full time and part time hours (3+ days a week) considered.
* Full training provided.
* On-site parking.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jack Garmory onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.