Due to expansion, we’re looking for experienced Conveyancers to join our highly successful Conveyancing team, based in our Stockport office, on a full-time basis.
As a Residential Conveyancing Case Manager at O’Neill Patient, you will be part of one of the country’s leading law firms in this field. Our team are well respected within the industry and offer unparalleled customer service. We believe our people are our biggest asset and, although we are a leader in the industry, we have an ethos of ‘family values’ and a friendly and supportive working environment.
We offer a range of incentives and benefits, including free parking and 23 days holiday (increasing with service) and through their own drive and ambition, our Case Managers regularly earn a lucrative, unrivalled monthly bonus.
You will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of the conveyancing transaction with the support of your manager, using the industry’s leading Case Management system:
· Manage a mixed case load of freehold, leasehold, new build and shared ownership transactions
· Dealing with all aspects of the transaction including approving the title on all purchase transactions, reporting to the client and approving replies to enquiries
· Dealing with sale enquiries, including those of a technical/complex nature
· Ensuring all administrative tasks are dealt with throughout the course of the transaction
· Ensure that documents are in place on all purchase matters for delivery to the Post Completion Department ready for submission to the Land Registry
· Work within Service Level Agreements to deliver a high standard of service and expertise to clients and introducers
We're looking for people with a variety of levels of experience within Conveyancing so whether you've recently started out or have a wealth of experience, we'd love to talk to you about our opportunities!