Residential Conveyancer, Southport
· Highly regarded regional conveyancing firm based in Southport, Merseyside is looking to expand its team of residential conveyancers. Going from strength to strength and dealing with clients nationally it is a very exciting time to join this rapidly growing firm.
· You will be given the chance to further develop your career in a number of ways as a huge emphasis is placed on staff development and full support and training will be provided in-house if necessary
· Roles are available for experienced file handlers looking to continue handling a full case load of residential files as well as those who wish to drop a caseload and concentrate on the technical and more complex aspects of conveyancing.
· Previous experience handling own caseload within residential conveyancing is essential
· Competitive salary and generous benefits package
· Free on site parking
· You will have exposure to a broad range of residential property matters including more complex and challenging matters.
· Friendly and sociable working environment
If you're interested in this conveyancing role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.