Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancer looking for the flexibility that comes with working from home? With excellent benefits and progression opportunities, this award-winning conveyancing firm are offering a fantastic home-based opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer.
- Our client is a leading provider of conveyancing services in the UK.
- They are recognised for providing an excellent service to customers and clients, allowing for continuous growth within the market.
- Looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their busy team in a home-based role.
- Based from home and working for a proactive, volume residential conveyancing team.
- Managing a substantial conveyancing caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions.
- Resolving complex queries raised by colleagues and third parties.
- Providing an exceptional conveyancing service to clients, introducers and associates.
- Dealing with exchange of contracts and completion of transactions.
- Actively communicating with clients, conveyancers, agents and third parties.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a mixed residential conveyancing caseload is essential.
- Experience of managing a volume conveyancing caseload (90+ files) would be highly beneficial.
- Natural self-starter, able to be flexible and empathetic when delivering client needs.
- Able to prioritise and adapt to the needs of the client and business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive salary and remuneration package.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Full office setup provided around your own space.
- Great flexibility.
- Full training provided.
If you are a Residential Conveyancer interested in exploring the home working option, apply now or contact Jack Garmory in our conveyancing recruitment team to discuss further