Conveyancer Job Position
ADK Law Solicitors is a dynamic and progressive firm offering sound advice, effective strategies and the best possible outcomes in all areas of general law based in Bolton.
As a Conveyancer working for our Company; duties will include (but are not limited to)
- -Managing a caseload of conveyancing files including purchase, sales and remortgages from instruction to completion
- -Preparing and drafting documentation as required
- -Liaising with solicitors, clients and estate agents on elements of the conveyancing transaction
- -Keep the case management system up to date
- -Responsible for exchange and completions of files
- -Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
- -Investigating title
- -Applying for and investigating property searches
- -Preparing reports on title
- -Undertake other tasks required by the firm
- -Minimum of 2 years recent residential conveyancing experience whether as a Solicitor, Licenced Conveyancer or fee earner
- -Solid track record in residential conveyancing
- -Technical conveyancing knowledge
- -Attention to detail
- -Ability to work under minimum supervision
- -Excellent computational skills with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- -Good phone manner
- -Highly organised
The role is offered on a full time, permanent basis. We are also offering excellent progression opportunities.
Competitive Salary of up to £35k.
Please submit your CV for further consideration.