A residential Conveyancer is sought to join this Somerset law firm in their established conveyancing team.
- Administer all aspects of residential conveyancing for clients;
- Demonstrate current practical knowledge of the law relating to residential property including Leaseholds, Freeholds, Registered and Unregistered properties and relating to sales, purchases, remortgage, new build, right to buy, help to buy, shared ownership, lease extensions, deeds of variation.
- Undertake any research to give correct advice;
- Maintain high level of client service;
- Achieve time and billing targets;
- Manage a varied caseload;
- Demonstrate effective time management skills;
- Establish a good working relationships with your dedicated secretarial support;
- Operate a successful networking strategy, marketing yourself, the department and firm as a whole;
- Show a genuine desire and interest in building client relationships.
This is a full time permanent position and a fantastic opportunity to develop in a professional setting with career advancement and progression. The firm offer a competitive salary and benefits.