Non-Contentious Construction Solicitor - NQ to 3PQE - National firm - Birmingham
One of the UK's leading national law practices is looking to recruit a junior construction solicitor from the newly qualified through to three years' PQE level to join its nationally-acclaimed team of construction lawyers in Birmingham. The team has a specialist focus on non-contentious building procurement matters and renewable energy construction projects. This opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible working options and hybrid working. Highly supportive and collaborative team that deals with cutting edge work.
The firm has a wide range of public and private sector clients throughout the UK with many clients having strong international connections. They have been awarded "Best Companies" star status on a number of occasions and have featured in the "Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For". They have a team focused approach and strive to ensure staff satisfaction and wellbeing.
The successful applicant will work as part of a team acting for both public and private sector clients:
· dealing with non-contentious building procurement matters and renewable energy projects, in particular, solar, carbon capture and battery storage; and
· providing construction law advice in relation to the JCT suite of contracts, NEC and institutional forms of contract and MF/1 forms of Contracts as well as in relation to appointments, warranties, bonds, guarantees, development & funding agreements, agreement for leases, novation agreements and ancillary project documentation
Applications are sought from non-contentious construction solicitors ideally with:
· NQ - 3 years PQE (ideally at least six months' minimum experience in construction of projects whether during training contract or post qualification)
· Experience of drafting and negotiating JCT amendments, consultants' appointments and warranties
· Some experience of NEC (but this is not essential)
What's On Offer
· Highly competitive salary
· Firm-wide bonus scheme and a supportive team/firm culture with excellent training
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Flexible/agile working (Ideally in the office 2/3 days per week)
If you wish to apply for this non-contentious construction solicitor role in Birmingham apply now or contact Angharad Warren to find out more.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: