Construction Solicitor (Contentious) | 1-7 PQE | National Firm | Leeds
A National firm is seeking a Contentious Construction Solicitor to join it's offering in Leeds.
This is a UK Top-100 commercial law firm that advises businesses across construction, energy & resource management, higher education and financial services, complementing the firm's market leadership within local government, housing and health & social care. The firm has been named among 'The Times Best Law Firms 2022'.
- The team works on a range of high-value, complex instructions from a spectrum of quality clients
- They have panel appointments across local and central government, health and social care and housing sectors as well as a growing client base of private sector clients
- Have the opportunity to join an already high performing team which has seen and is continuing to see impressive growth
- The firm has an exciting and ambitious strategic growth plan for the next five years meaning there will be significant opportunity to support career progression
- Friendly, supportive and ambitious team culture
You'll be able to deal with a full range of contentious construction matters to include:
- Complex PFI disputes
- Fire Safety Matters
The Partners leading this team are very well-established and are all Legal500 ranked meaning you'll be working alongside a strong, experienced team
You'll also have the opportunity to work with Partners and associates on business development matters
- 1-7 PQE with strong technical ability
- Good teamwork ethic - this role will require collaborate working
- A keen interest in business development
- The ability to build strong and lasting client relationships
- Ability to apply creative solutions to complex legal issues
- Hybrid working model based on client, team and individual needs
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Strong partner support within well-established team
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression and promotion opportunities
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of high calibre construction matters
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: