Contentious Construction Associate - International firm - Cambridge
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 1-4 PQE Construction Solicitor to join the Cambridge office of a large international firm as an Associate. The role will involve providing a broad range of contentious construction and commercial advice to clients on large scale projects often with an international flavour and with an energy and infrastructure focus as well as more traditional development projects.
As a Construction Solicitor in this highly regarded team, your responsibilities will include:
* Advising on major construction projects including national and international energy and infrastructure schemes as well as more traditional development schemes.
* Acting for governments, public bodies, multinational and major national corporations and international contractors including major developers, utility and transport companies and educational institutions as well as contractors and consultants on matters which are often leading edge and highly significant.
* Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor opportunity, you will have:
* At least a 1 year of experience in the contentious construction sector.
* Solid technical and drafting skills, ideally gained from a highly regarded regional, national or international firm.
* A strong academic profile, ideally 2.1 at degree level.
* Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* A clear interest in and enthusiasm for construction.
* Experience in managing client relationships.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
* Market leading salary plus bonus and an attractive benefits package.
* High quality work in a supportive environment where you will gain access to clear development opportunities.
* Agile/flexible working arrangements.
If you would like to be considered for this Construction Associate vacancy, apply here or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity and other similar opportunities, please contact Soph Memhi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: