CONSTRUCTION SOLICITOR, Bristol. We are seeking an ambitious Construction Solicitor to join an expanding Construction team at a TOP UK Firm in BRISTOL. If you pride yourself on the delivery of client service excellence and are at ideally between 3-5 years PQE, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
What you will do:
- Be part of a team delivering construction and procurement projects.
- Undertake large projects to include the provision and maintenance of assets such as PPP/PFI/joint venture developments.
- Work on a variety of infrastructure and construction projects including waste, energy, public sector,procurement and both public and private joint ventures. Relevant experience in these sectors is essential.
- Provide advice and support to commercial property and banking clients on construction, development and funding.
Advise on all forms of construction procurement.
Advise clients on all relevant legal issues.
- Work with common standard construction forms of contract.
- Manage process regarding commercial contracts such as consultants appointments and services agreements.
- Actively participate in networking and business development events.
- Support other departments within the business with their relevant requirements.
- Work as part of a team but also be comfortable leading projects and working on your own initiative.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Be a strong communicator, an efficient work planner and promote the firm at every relevant opportunity.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package available for the right candidate.