If you're looking for the opportunity to work on complex construction, engineering & infrastructure projects, this could be the next step in you're career that you're after.
An award-winning national law firm is looking for a 3+ PQE Construction Solicitor to join their London office. The firm has a great reputation for nurturing long-lasting client relationships and supporting the team in a collaborative and friendly environment. Ideal if you've worked in a large international law firm looking for a change of pace.
You'll be working closely with the Senior Partners, undertaking non-contentious construction work for major infrastructure projects both domestically and internationally:
What You'll be doing as a Construction Solicitor:
* Advising on standard JCT and NEC contracts
* International forms of contract including FIDIC and bespoke construction contracts
* Professional team appointments
* Collateral warranties, agreements for lease, development agreements
* Construction related elements of funding agreements and joint ventures
What You'll Need:
* 3+PQE in a national or City firm
* Wide experience of NEC and JCT suite of contracts
* You'll be keen to establish long-lasting client relationships
As a Construction Solicitor you'll be working with a broad client base, including: property investors, institutional clients, banks, contractors and consultants as well as housing providers, local authorities and other public sector bodies.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford on for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.