We are working with an excellent, and highly regarded commercial firm based in Manchester city centre. The team offers an interesting and varied workload across all types of construction work, mainly on the non-contentious side.
The firm operates a friendly, sociable culture resulting in a high retention rate and many of the solicitors in senior positions have been with the firm since joining as trainee solicitors. They have a good balance between excellent work quality and good work/life balance.
Construction Solicitor - Manchester City Centre - Newly Qualified - 3 Years PQE
· Construction Solicitor (NQ - 3 Years PQE)
· Working across a range of contentious and non-contentious construction matters.
· Clients include developers, funders, purchasers, tenants and contractors.
· Working in a team of 3 as the assistant to the main construction partner.
· The role involves close contact with clients daily.
· Forward-thinking culture offering good work/life balance.
· City centre modern office with cutting edge technology.
· Competitive salary and good benefits package.
· Close access to experienced and knowledgeable partners.
· Wide ranging construction caseload on both the contentious and non-contentious side of construction law.
· Working so closely with clients means that this can be a great role to further and develop a career either in house or on private practice side.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· 0-3 years PQE
· Minimum construction experience is a recent seat within a strong commercial team.
· Good client-facing skills are a requirement.
If this sounds potentially of interest it would be great to hear from you - apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.