Construction solicitor, 3-7 PQE is required to join an international law firm. Construction disputes and international arbitration caseload.
A truly global law firm is looking for a Construction Solicitor, to work on construction disputes in its London team. You'll have a track record of working closely with your clients and fostering close working relationships while maintaining the ability to manage your caseload and work independently.
* Global law firm
* Supportive close-knit team
* Clients include major building contractors, homebuilders and engineering companies
* Acting on behalf of major contractors, insurers and employers on construction disputes
* Challenging and complex work, generous and achievable bonus
* Progression opportunities
* 3-7 PQE gained from a well-regarded construction practice
* Good understanding of construction law and standard construction contracts: FIDIC, NEC and JCT
* Experienced acting on behalf of main contractors in building arbitrations
The firm works on behalf of a number of design and build contractors in high value construction disputes. The matters involve working on High Court proceedings mediations and adjudications. As an experienced construction solicitor, you'll have strong technical skills and be a team player, eager to help grow their already impressive client base.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.