We are working with a leading national firm who are looking for a construction solicitor to join their busy Legal 500 rated Liverpool team. The firm are pro-active in their approach and have a longstanding reputation. They are known for their quality work and commitment to a good work life balance.
· Construction Solicitor (1 years plus) required due to increased workload
· To join a North West team of 3 Partners and 2 Lawyers
· Contentious role
· Picking up a busy caseload of construction and engineering dispute resolution, acting for a full range of contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers and employers through ADR, adjudication, litigation and arbitration.
· The team has expertise in; port infrastructure, commercial development, retail, logistics and student accommodation
· Flexibility- opportunity to work from home
· Chance to be involved in some really exciting work happening in the North West
· Opportunity to join a firm who do high quality work but still hold true to their softer values
· Exposure to high value work
· Excellent client base due to the firm's longstanding reputation
· Construction solicitor 1 year plus
· Ability to pick up a caseload with minimal supervision
If you are a construction solicitor looking to do high quality work in a firm that offers flexibility this role is certainly worth considering.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.