Construction Senior Associate/Legal Director (5+ PQE) - Leading international firm - London
Large international law firm is seeking a Construction Senior Associate or Legal Director to join its growing Construction team in London. This Construction Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis. Excellent prospects for long term progression towards partnership for the right candidate.
As a Construction Senior Associate or Legal Director in this team, you would:
- Provide advice to developers, contractors and consultants on both non-contentious and contentious construction and commercial matters.
- Construction and engineering procurement and contract advice.
- work with developers, funders, contractors, investors, public sector bodies, JVs, professional consultants and insurers
- Manage and develop new and existing client relationships.
- Have an excellent opportunity to help grow the practice and team, playing an instrumental role.
- Support junior fee earners nationally.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Senior Associate / Legal Director vacancy, you will have:
- 5+ years' UK Qualified Solicitor or CILEX qualified with the relevant experience
- Good experience of non-contentious construction matters
- Familiarity with JCT and NEC contracts
- Some experience of contentious construction matters, including adjudication and litigation
- Experience of assisting on large projects in a team environment
- Previous client contact experience and attendance at business development events
- Quality experience from a well known regional or national/international firm.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Good people and client facing skills.
- Ideally some supervisory experience.
The successful Construction Senior Associate or Legal Director will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support and a collaborative team.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities to the highest ranks of the firm.
- A good work/life balance.
To be considered for this Construction Senior Associate or Legal Director vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Sarah Bailey at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: