About the firm:
* An international law firm ranked in the top 100 law firms in the UK.
About the role:
* As a Construction Paralegal you will support the partners and other earners of the department across a wide-range of non-contentious construction matters
* You will eventually take responsibility (under supervision) for own files and manage all aspects of client work.
The ideal candidate:
* Will have a minimum of 2 years legal experience in a team within private practice
* Will possess excellent academics (2:1, LPC etc)
* You will have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
* You will have excellent organisation skills with the ability to adhere to tight deadline
If you're interested in this role, please forward a copy of your CV or if you would like a confidential chat about this or similar roles please contact Thomas Crea on.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.