A Leading national Law firm with excellent presence across UK are looking for a Construction Law Solicitor / Senior Solicitor . This is a full-time, permanent role paying up to £120,000.00 per year.
As a Construction law Solicitor / Senior Solicitor , you will:
* Act for:
o Corporate occupiers
o Public Sector
* Source and develop clients of your own
* Take part in business development
In relation to this Construction Law Solicitor / Senior Solicitor vacancy, the firm wishes to speak with applicants who demonstrate:
* 2 to 8 years of PQE
* Ideally Non-Contentious Construction experience gained at a well-respected City or National firm
* Technically excellent
* Strong commercial awareness
* Client focused
The successful Construction Law Solicitor / Senior Solicitor will benefit from
* Up to £120,000.00 per annum, dependant on experience
* Strong long-term career prospects
* Competitive benefits
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Sanjay Gondalia for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.